Sunday, December 03, 2006

"I'm Sick I can't make it to work today" pt. 2 (sorry had to vent)

Right now is not a good time to talk to me if you're an agent on my team. Not that I don't like them, I'm just pissed at some right now.

Last month I had 102% attendance which is awesome. As of today, I've got 3 agents that called in / left early because they didn't feel well, 1 because her baby was teething, and 2 that left so they can play WOW. Some are griping because of a schedule change we had. We used to work Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon. Then went to Thur, Fri, Sat, and Sun, and back to the previouse because of call volumn.....Basically, someone made a boo boo, it happens. We work 4 ten hour shifts so we are basically working 50 hours straight and getting paid for 40 on this check. TOUGH We have people on the oil rigs that don't see their families for weeks even months at a time. We have Soldiers that are risking thier lives every day, some making less than my agents are. YET, some people can't STAND sitting in the AC everyday, talking to people, in a cushy job. "It's too hard." "I don't feel well." "I don't want to work." Well then GO home, GET a newspaper, and find a NEW job that lets you work from home. Quit acting like a baby. If you or your spouse can't take care of a baby that's teething, STOP HAVING THEM.......

~Drew

No comments: